Late 19th Century Small Green India Wool Rug, Classical Agra, circa 1890. 2,05 x 1,20 m
Sending, please wait...
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
Rug belonging to India, in particular it is a rug Agra of the late 19th century, small format and in green colors and earth.
- Rug made in the craft workshops that existed where rugs were made for the English market of the time.
- That is why this type of rugs besides having a magnificent quality, have the European taste of late 19th century.
- The use of green colors, Bordeaux wines and the land were tones that were very popular in British society. Rugs with exquisite taste and designs are influenced by the Persian rugs that were made in that period.
- Technique of the Agra rugs, that is, weft and warp in cotton and knot in wool.
- These types of pieces will be perfect on a wooden floor with rustic furniture or aging furniture since the shades are very appropriate to combine with this rug.
- To emphasize that the rugs of India, are of the most valued at the present time.
- Excellent condition.
- The expertise of the piece will be attached.
- Price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transport of the article.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria