Persian Wool Rug with Classic Tabriz Design, circa 1900. 3,70 x 2,95 m
Persian rug from the city of Tabriz.
- Excellent piece that is characterized by the use of palettes and rosettes intertwined throughout the central field.
- Work of borders very similar to the field which provides great elegance.
- Colors in greens, oranges, pinks and blues in varying degrees of intensity.
- Exceptional state of conservation.
- Very decorative rug, our customers like this kind of pieces for an urban decoration.
- The expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria