20th Century Persian Wool Rug. American Saroug. Leaves and Branches Intertwined Design, circa 1940. 3,65 x 5,80 m
Persian rug Saroug, called American Saroug due to the importation of this type of pieces for the North American market.
- In this type of pieces the material has been carefully cared for, using very velvety wool and some very characteristic dyes such as the caramel color so typical of this manufacture. Design of small leaves and branches intertwined throughout the central field.
- Work of valance following the same style on a more brown background.
- Exceptional state of conservation.
- This piece will be perfect in a large living room with furniture in raw or gray or in a dining room with an important table.
- Our clients use this type of carpets in period houses or in rural areas.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria