Ispahan Design Wool Rug. 2,10 x 1,40 m
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Antique Isfahan Carpet Collection Piece
- Made around 1900.
- Highlight of this piece the elaboration of its central field. Mix of colors stand out in its design in beige, dark blue, red, yellow, a multitude of colors.
- Its design has a traditional classic Persian drawing of the city of Isfahan in central Iran.
- Its center is ideal for an important area of the house such as an entrance hall.
- Our customers love this type of piece. They give importance to classic decorations, although they can be mixed with modern decorations that enhance the classic character of the piece.
- These types of rugs are highly valued today.
- Its main characteristic is the use of natural dyes and a fine knot of natural wool and in its weft using cotton.
- The use of yellow in its central field brings great luminosity to this rug.
- Very good state of conservation.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria