Antique Kasghay Rug. Central Rhombus Ethnic Design. 0.54 x 0.50 m
Handmade in wool 100%.
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Persian rug of nomadic origin.
- Kasghay named after the tribe in which it has been woven.
- Of ethnic origin, this type of rugs were not made for later sale but for private use, hence the decorative richness of this type of piece.
- The flexibility and finesse of this rug shows its nomadic character.
- Central diamond design and four corner pieces that complete the composition.
- Very good condition.
- Certification of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria