Kirman Persian Rug. Central Rose Window Design, circa 1920. 0.70 x 0.55 m
Handmade in 100% wool.
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Kirman rug made in the Persian city with a long tradition in making handmade rugs.
- It is made with the finest wool that there is, that is, with the wool from the neck of the animal since to make this type of curvilinear design a very fine wool and knotting is necessary.
- The border work is classic and in accordance with the level of the carpet.
- Highlights its excellent state of conservation.
- The certification of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria