XIX Century Antique Caucasus Rug. Kazak , Diamonds Design, circa 1890.
Handmade in 100% wool.
Collectible rug, spectacular design difficult to find in the pieces of the Caucasus.
- Very elaborate border and harmonious and elegant carpet.
- Antique rug from the Caucasus region.
- Design of three central diamonds, two in red and the central one in greenish tones.
- This rug is ideal for decorating a mountain house or a field on an old wooden or clay floor.
- Excellent condition.
- Certification of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria