Uzbek Antique Textile. Ikat design. 2.00 x 1.75 m
Hand-knotted in cotton .
Ancient Uzbek textile made by hand in cotton. circa 20th Century.
- Original piece with original Ikat design in all its field.
- A series of out-of-focus mosaic figures throughout its field show a design with character in various shades of color.
- Excellent state of conservation.
- Our customers love these rugs to be placed on a mat in a farmhouse or hung as the headboard of a bed. It can also be used to put on a table with a glass top.
- Piece of extreme originality and peculiar design.
- Price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito