XIX Century. Agra Rug in Reds and Yellows on a Beige background. 2.05 x 1.20 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Agra rug from India.
- Pobably this carpet was made at the request of a specific client of the time since there is another one that is the same as a couple ref. 3426.
- It is very difficult to find a pair of Agra rugs like these so they can be purchased individually or together.
- Sacred design of Indian rugs from the 19th century and colorful in reds, yellows on a beige background.
- Collection pieces in excellent state of conservation.
- A certificate for each of the pieces will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria