Antique Ispahan Rug. Design of Palmetas, Flowers and Branches. 2.40 x 1.40 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Antique late 19th century rug made in the Persian city of Ispahan.
- Design of leaves, flowers and palm trees intertwined throughout the central field, on a beige background for this it is necessary to use the finest wool of the sheep, which comes from the neck of the animal.
- Its curvilinear designs are perfect and its knots are very fine.
- Classic border, a series of palmettes of different sizes make up the drawing. All this on a red background typical of Ispahan rugs.
- It stands out for its excellent state of conservation without restorations and preserving its original wool.
- Our clients love this type of rugs for a living room area where the piece will display perfectly.
- Collectible piece for its magnificent state of conservation and excellent artistic work.
- The experience of the piece will be attached. Private collection rug.
- Price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria