Ancient Persian Tabriz. Central Rosette Design. 4.05 x 3.15m.
Hand-knotted in wool .
Persian rug from the city of Tabriz.
- These types of rugs were called workshop rugs due to the perfection of their designs and the level of execution.
- Design of the central field with a central rosette and curvilinear elements work.
- All the elaboration of its design stands out in a multitude of colors, beige, yellow, blue, earth.
- Its elegance and decorative strength is ideal to complement a large room.
- On a wooden floor this piece will shine and the combination with modern furniture will be a success.
- His condition is excellent.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the article includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the article.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria