Persian Gabbeh Wool Rug. Design Diamonds Diagonally. 1,65 x 2,70 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Gabbeh design circa 1900. Measuring 2.70 x 1.65 m.
- Exemplary Classic design rug representing tradition and textile art.
- This rug was certainly not made for commercial purposes but for use and enjoyment of oneself.
- Hence, this type of rugs are so original and different from the rest of the Classic rugs.
- Gabbeh design were a source of inspiration for painters as modernists, their colorful and extravagant forms appear in multi-table paintings.
- Its Design diamonds diagonally each one different from another.
- Colorful in greens, white blues on a reddish background.
- This rugs will be ideal in an ethnic decoration or in a country house with an old clay or wooden floor or on a sisal rug.
- Very good condition.
- Certification of the piece will be attached.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria