Persian Gabbeh Wool Rug. Design Diamonds Diagonally. 1,65 x 2,70 m
Persian Gabbeh Wool Rug. Design diamonds diagonally, circa 1900.
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Gabbeh rug c. 1900 measuring 2.70 x 1.65 m.
- Exemplary Persian rug representing the tradition of textile art that was in Iran at that time.
- This rug was certainly not made for commercial purposes but for use and enjoyment of oneself.
- Hence, this type of rugs are so original and different from the rest of the Persian rugs.
- The Gabbeh were a source of inspiration for painters as modernists, their colorful and extravagant forms appear in multi-table paintings.
- Design diamonds diagonally, each one different from another.
- Colorful in greens, white blues on a reddish background.
- This rugs will be ideal in an ethnic decoration or in a country house with an old clay or wooden floor or on a sisal carpet.
- Very good condition.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria