Antique Tabriz Rug. Classic Persian Design, circa 1900. 2,55 x 3,80 m
Antique Tabriz Rug with a Classic Persian Design, circa 1900.
Sending, please wait...
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
Persian Rug from the city of Tabriz.
- This type of carpets were called Workshop rugs for the perfection of their designs and the level of execution.
- Design of the central field with a central rosette and work of curvilinear elements.
- Highlight the tonalities used over the whole background in browns of the central field. Their cornerbacks with a white background are hard to find today.
- The valances are elaborated with a series of medallions of small format surrounded by flowers and interlaced branches.
- This rug will be ideal in a classic decoration, with a wooden floor and a contract with white leather sofas to enhance the earth tones of the piece.
- Very good condition.
- It will be attached certification of the piece.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria