Antique Tabriz Rug with Classic Design Garrus. 2,65 x 3,65 m
20th Century Antique Wool Rug, Tabriz with Classic Design Garrus, circa 1920.
Sending, please wait...
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
Persian rug from the city of Tabriz.
- Board different to all types of Tabriz rugs, both for its design and for the color used.
- Design of garrus and rosettes intertwined throughout the central field.
- Blue, green and red in various ranges on a raw background.
- Very original work of borders. Rosettes and jagged leaves are interlaced on a turquoise blue background.
- Exceptional state of conservation.
- This rug can be installed in both wood and marble, will bring warmth to the decoration without overwhelming the space to have a beige background and soft tones.
- Certification of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria