Antique Wool Rug. Gendge, Geometrical and Multicolor Design, circa 1900. 1,95 x 1,30 m
Rug of the Caucasus region of nomadic origin.
- Elaborated with a geometric design on an axis of three central diamonds that each one of them is different.
- Use of very hard colors to find like turquoise blue and orange. The beige tone appears in the main valance which brings great luminosity to the piece.
- Part of collection as much by its design as by the combination of colors.
- Very good condition. Measure: 1.95 x 1.30 m.
- It will be attached certification of the piece.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria