Antique Wool Rug. Gendge, Geometrical and Multicolor Design, circa 1900. 1,95 x 1,30 m
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Rug of the Caucasus region of nomadic origin.
- Elaborated with a geometric design on an axis of three central diamonds that each one of them is different.
- Use of very hard colors to find like turquoise blue and orange. The beige tone appears in the main valance which brings great luminosity to the piece.
- Part of collection as much by its design as by the combination of colors.
- Very good condition. Measure: 1.95 x 1.30 m.
- It will be attached certification of the piece.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria