Late 19th Century, Teheran Rug. Palmettes Design. 3,10 x 2,20 m
Persian Wool Rug. Teheran, Palms Design. 3,10 x 2,20 m
Magnificent rug of the Persian city of Tehran characterized by the incredible fineness of its knotted.
- This type of pieces are called "Workshop Rugs" for the quality and precision of their designs.
- Design of the uniform central field using blue and purple tones on a base background.
- Valance with small interlaced palmettes on a blue background.
- Collection piece for its finesse and elegance.
- Excellent condition.
- It will be attached certification of the piece.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria