Antique Rug. Geometric Design. 2.30 x 1.95 m.
Handmade in 100% wool.
Antique rug made by hand in wool of Spanish origin.
- Textile from the Spanish region of Salamanca from around 1900.
- Original piece with original geometries throughout its field.
- Handcrafted in three parts since the old looms were narrower.
- A series of rosettes surrounded by outlined flowers and garlands throughout its field show a design with character in black and red.
- Excellent state of conservation.
- Natural dyes in blacks and reds.
- Our customers love these rugs to be placed on a mat in a farmhouse or hung as the headboard of a bed. It can also be used to put on a table with a glass top.
- Pieces of extreme originality and peculiar design from which it is deduced that it was probably like a commission.
- Collectible piece difficult to find.
- Certification of the piece will be attached.
- Price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria