Late 19th Century, Antique Rug Ziegler Sultanabad Persian, circa 1890. 3,50 x 3,60 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Ziegler Sultanabad rug made by the Swiss Ziegler, Co company in Iran for the European market of the time. Measures 3,60 x 3,50 m.
- In this piece have been taken care of to the maximum the use of natural dyes, green, blue turquoise in the designs on a blue field. The red border with the characteristic of this manufacture.
- Design of pallets interlaced by the central field and exquisite border with leaves and branches.
- Exceptional conservation status.
- Our clients combine this type of carpets with modern furniture or with contemporary painting, the combination will be perfect.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- Price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria