20th Century, Persian Wool Rug. Afshar with Ethnic Design, circa 1900. 1,40 x 1,65 m
Antique Persian Rug of ethnic origin of 1.65 x 1.40 m.
Antique Afshar rug made in Iran around 1900.
- Of ethnic origin, this type of rugs were not made for later sale but for private use, hence the decorative richness of this type of pieces.
- The flexibility of the rug shows its nomadic character.
- Design with a central diamond with two draperies. Four identical corners end the composition.
- Colors in blues, blacks and earths on a beige background.
- Excellent condition .
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- The price of the item includes packaging, insurance and transportation of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria