119st Century Ameritza India Wool Rug, Garrus Design. 3,23 x 4,45 m
Sending, please wait...
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
Rug Ameritza, made around the year 1900 made for the English market.
- Garrus design interlaced throughout the central field. Surrounded by work on branches, leaves and flowers
- Colorful drawing in reds and smaller motifs in browns. White and red, all on a very elegant blue background.
- It is a wool with a velvety texture in a cotton warp that makes it very flexible. The dyes were also very well chosen, with great influence of the tones they liked in the European market.
- This carpet will be perfect in an important room, combining it with painting or modern style furniture.
- In wood, this piece will provide warmth and marble will highlight their designs.
- The expertise of the piece will be attached. Measures: 3.23 x 4.45 m.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria