Samarkand Wool Rug. Kothan Design. 1,17 x 1,80 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Rug of the ancient Silk Road. Samarkand Wool Rug. Kothan Design, circa 1900.
- Kothan design with influences of the Chinese rugs in regard to the Ionic capitals that appear in the work of the valance and Buddhist influence with regard to the circles of the central field.
- Corner work with geometric designs typical of Chinese art.
- Colors in caramel tones.
- This piece is an excellent choice for an entrance hall or for a bedroom where the rug will shine.
- Excellent condition.
- Expertise of the piece will be attached.
- Price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria