Samarkand Wool Rug with Kothan Design. 1,30 x 1,95 m
20th Century Samarkand Wool Rug, Kothan Design, circa 1900.
Enviando, espera por favor...
Your request has been sent, we will contact you as soon as possible
I'm sorry! An error has occurred submitting your question.
Rug of the ancient Silk Road.
- Kothan design with influences of Chinese rugs.
- Colors in caramel tones.
- Geometric leaves and flowers make up the central field.
- Border of geometric design also and colors in yellows and blues.
- This piece will be ideal in the living room of a house or in a bedroom area where you can look.
- On a wooden floor its shades will go very well.
- Excellent condition.
- It will be attached certification of the piece.
- The price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria