Antique Persa Rug. Tabriz, with Flowers Design. 2,95 x 3,70 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Persian rug from the city of Tabriz made for the European market of the time, circa 1900.
- A succession of flowers in different ranges from the central field.
- Blue, pink, purple in various shades on a beige greenish background.
- Piece of great quality in the execution and fineness in its tie.
- The valance continues with the same idea of flowers intertwined now on a dark blue background.
- Our customers love to use this type of rug for large bedrooms where the toned tones will bring tranquility to the room.
- Excellent condition.
- Attach certification of the piece.
- Price of the item includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the item.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria