XIX Century. Agra Rug in Reds and Yellows on a Beige background. 2.05 x 1.20 m
Hand-knotted in wool .
Agra rug from India.
- This rug was probably made under the request of a specific client of the time.
- Sacred design of Indian rugs from the 19th century and colorful in reds, yellows on a beige background.
- Collection piece in excellent condition.
- A certificate of each of the pieces will be attached.
- The price of the article includes the packaging, insurance and transport of the article.
- Shipping costs
- Envío Gratuito
- Online Payment Forms
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express y transferencia bancaria